- Kiosk opens at 07:00AM
- Kiosk closes at 10:00PM
- Validation is no longer required; EVERYONE gets the first 90 minutes free; followed by $2.50/hour or any part of an hour
- Individuals displaying a handicapped/disabled placard get the first 2.5 hours free parking on the Wharf; followed by $2.50/hour or any part of an hour.
- Travel Directions to Stearns Wharf
- Stearns Wharf Parking Map
- Wharf Directory Map
A mere 50 yards away is Stearns Wharf, where a medley of shops, restaurants, a museum, wine tasting, renting fishing gear or even get your palm read, all of this and more await you. A short stroll up the Wharf gives the casual stroller the beautiful views of the Harbor (where all the boats are parked), the panoramic views of the mountains as well as the islands offshore.
Tour and Charter Bus directions for parking on Cabrillo Blvd. If you are coming from the south (going North on 101), exit at Garden, turn left at the bottom of the off ramp, proceed until you reach Cabrillo, then turn right on park on the right in the designated Charter bus parking zone.
To view the map in a full size page, click here.
There are a couple of restaurants that have outdoor seating that may allow you to have your dog sit nearby while you enjoy a burger (Char West-805-962-5631) or a lobster taco (SB Shellfish 805-966-6676). For complete details on our animal regulations, please visit our website, http://www.santabarbaraca.gov (Municipal code, section 6) , or feel free to contact the Waterfront Department’s Property Management Specialist, Patrick Henry at 805-897-1961 or Patrick Henry at Santa BarbaraCA . gov.
- SB Municipal Code Chapter 17.28.010: Permit Required – Business Activity: Except as expressly authorized in writing by the Waterfront Director or his or her designee, no person shall engage in any business or commercial activity of any kind whatsoever in the Harbor District without first having applied for and obtained the appropriate license, lease or permit. (Ord. 5528, 2010; Ord. 4757, 1992; Ord. 3517 §2(part), 1972.)
The Harbor District as defined in the Municipal Code Section 17.04.010.M is the entire waterfront of the City. More specifically: M. HARBOR DISTRICT. The entire Waterfront of the City, including all navigable waters and all tidelands and submerged lands, whether filled or unfilled, situated below the line of mean high tide, bounded by the limits of the City as now fixed or hereafter may be extended. (Ord. 5386, 2006; Ord. 4757, 1992; Prior Code §24.1.)
The entire Municipal Code is available at: https://www.santabarbaraca.gov/civicax/filebank and Page 364 of the document is where you will find 17.28. This section states that you must meet a number of criteria to do business in the Harbor including leasable space.
To inquire about any space for lease, feel free to contact the Waterfront Department’s Property Management Specialist, Patrick Henry at 805-897-1961 or phenry@SantaBarbaraCA.gov.